Are you dealing with any of these ongoing symptoms?
- racing heartbeat
- a ball in your throat
- heavy chest
- shortness of breath
- foggy head
- worrying all the time
- obsessive thinking
- nervous tension in the tummy
- poor sleep
- digestive issue
- trouble relaxing
- did reading this make your head spin?
Such symptoms are indicators of excess emotional distress buried in the body. When emotions such as anger, fear and sadness are suppressed they’ll start to manifest in such undesirable ways.
Are you 1 of the 3 million Australians currently living with Anxiety?
If yes, this is an article that could make a world of a difference for you.
But first, let me check.
YOU NO LONGER WANT ANXIETY TO CONTINUE TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE? Right? Good, neither do I.
Research shows that acupuncture has moderate benefits in the treatment of anxiety. Often the root cause for anxiety is suppressed emotions and one’s environment often triggers these unresolved emotions. Acupuncture can bring awareness & help manage trauma stored in the body and help calm one’s reaction to environmental triggers.
But how? Glad you asked.
The abdominal area is often called the second brain and like the brain, there are a lot of neural connections in this region. By stimulating these points with acupuncture, endorphins (the feel-good drug naturally produced by the body) are released creating a feeling of calmness.
Segue. I’d love to share a few recent client cases of mine in treating anxiety. Each of these clients noticed a significant difference after approximately 4 treatments.
- I have a client (school teacher) with anxiety and when met with weekly confrontations, my client would suddenly get stomach pain and an urgency to go to the toilet. (Now that’s a teacher losing their sh*t 😉). Since having acupuncture, the urgency and pain have greatly reduced.
- Another client constantly gets put down by their mother. They live together, they’re on anti-depressants, it wasn’t well managed, always feeling anxious and exhausted. Now they’re able to tolerate their mothers’ negativity without getting so overwhelmed.
- Another client, whilst at the shops would always think everyone was talking about them. They’d experience shortness of breath, tight chest, difficulty making decisions. Currently, not experiencing any of the mentioned symptoms.
There is a significant relationship between our emotions, our gut health, and our mental health. Abdominal Acupuncture can help release endorphins to rebalance the body back to a state of homeostasis.
Here are some examples of how our emotions affect our gut and vice versa. We can suddenly loose our appetite when we feel incredibly sad, angry or even excited. Or, when we haven’t eaten in a while, we get angry. Or we get nervous poos. And the commonly used term ‘I have a gut feeling’ is often said with little thought. Like the brain, we know our gut communicates with us.
The ongoing stress of everyday life has an impact on our health. We need to nurture the environment of our gut so the natural feel-good endorphins can be released. If we nurture the garden of microbiomes found in our gut with Abdominal Acupuncture, our emotions will be harmonised and our mindset will be in a better state.
Is acupuncture worth a go?
LET YOUR GUT DO THE TALKING 😊
BOOK ONLINE https://synerqi.com.au/about/appointment/